Win an afternoon tea for two: Terms and conditions
Enter our Visit Winchester April 2021 e-newsletter competition to win an afternoon tea for two at the Winchester Royal Hotel.
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must enter their details on the competition submission form to enter including their name and contact email address.
- The competition will begin when the e-newsletter is sent on Thursday 15 April 2021 and will close on Friday 30 April 2021 at 11.59pm.
- The winner will be notified via email on Tuesday 4 May 2021.
- The winner will be announced on our social media pages.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all submissions on the entry form.
- The prize is a voucher for an afternoon tea for two at the Winchester Royal Hotel. This is subject to COVID-19 restrictions and table availability.
- The voucher prize can be sent to the winner or can be collected from the Winchester Visitor Information Centre during opening hours.
- The Winchester Royal Hotel will be open for outside dining from Friday 16 April 2021.
- Dining at the Winchester Royal Hotel will be first-come first-served, weather dependent, in the garden only.
- The Winchester Royal Hotel afternoon tea for two voucher will be valid for 12 months.
- The Winchester Royal Hotel are adhering to the government guidance at the time so guests will be requested to wear a face covering in all public areas when not seated, (unless exempt) and request you hand sanitise on arrival at the hotel.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.