Free tickets for some attractions in the Winchester district for Ukrainian refugees
Marwell Zoo are kindly offering free tickets to customers who are Ukrainian nationals and who are living within Hampshire under the Home for Ukrainians scheme or the Ukraine Family Scheme Visa.
To confirm their eligibility customers must provide one of the following documents:
- Confirmation letter giving permission for you and your family to travel to the UK under one of the above schemes
- A copy of your visa
- Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
- Proof of address within Hampshire.
Documents must be brought in person to Winchester Visitor Information Centre during opening hours only (see below for opening times), terms and conditions apply please see below:
- Tickets are subject to availability and the customer may wish to contact the visitor Information Centre in advance on 01962 840 500 or email email@example.com before making a journey into the city.
- These tickets are strictly for people who have fled Ukraine and live within the Winchester district, rather than host families. Host families can buy tickets in the usual way.
- Tickets cannot be reserved over the phone or email and will only be allocated in person with the appropriate identification.
- Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer, promotion or special offer. No cash alternative is offered.
- The ticket is for attraction entry only and does not include food, beverage or retail purchases or any special events that have an additional charge.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time.
- This offer does not affect consumer’s statutory rights.
The visitor information centre is open Mondays to Saturdays all year from 10am-5pm and on Sundays and Bank Holidays from 10am-3pm from 1 May to 31 August 2022.
Address: Guildhall Winchester, Broadway, Winchester, SO23 9GH
Tel: 01962 840 500
For further information on Winchester City Council’s pledge to support Ukraine, visit the Winchester City Council website.