Peep, peep! Join Thomas & Friends for a day of family fun at The Watercress Line. Take a train ride with Thomas, meet some of your favourite characters and join Sodor Station Sweepers Rusty & Dusty for a trainload of excitement.
All activities and rides are included in your ticket price. There’s plenty to keep the family entertained for the whole day, including:
BRAND NEW FOR 2021 – Rusty & Dusty LIVE entertainment show with The Fat Controller and Diesel, Toad & Duck
– BRAND NEW FOR 2021 – The ride with Thomas has been extended*
– Travel on the big trains from Ropley to Alton*
– Meet and greet with The Fat Controller, Rusty & Dusty
– Get up close to some of your favourite characters – Diesel, Toad and BRAND NEW FOR 2021 Duck
– Experience unlimited rides on the delightful miniature railway
– Enjoy the children’s vintage fairground rides
– Collect A Passport of Adventures full of activities for children to do throughout the day with a sticker on completion and A Day Out With Thomas colouring in certificate.
The field at Ropley will provide FREE car parking. Sat nav: SO24 0BL. Disabled drop-off at Ropley station available and parking in the field.
Parking at any of the other stations in NOT recommended as you will not be able to get onto any trains from these stations.
Table for up to four people £65
Table for up to two people £35
* When booking your tickets you will be asked to select a time for your ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine. Your ticket entitles you to entry to Ropley station 9:30am-4:30pm. On the day you are also entitled to one round trip from Ropley to Alton and back lasting approx 1 hour and 25 minutes. (Tickets for this event will be handled by Quay Tickets)
Activities run from 9.30am to 4.30pm
Trains will run from 10am to 4.45pm
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES, THIS EVENT WILL BE DIFFERENT TO NORMAL.
– The event will be centred at Ropley
– Instead of unlimited travel up and down the line throughout the day, you will need to book one (extended) train ride behind Thomas. Your ticket also entitles you to one ‘big’ train ride from Ropley to Alton and back, these trains run every hour and do not need to be booked in advance.