The sixday event will feature a series of not-to-be missed events around the city. The events are inspired by Winchester’s rich cultural heritage and will celebrate the vibrant mix of the independent and national retail brands on offer. There will be something for everyone, with a varied mix of catwalk shows, stylist sessions and film screenings.
Winchester Fashion Week, kindly sponsored by The University of Winchester and Dutton Gregory Solicitors, is a celebration of fashion and style incorporating some of Winchester’s favourite national and independent fashion retailers.
Here’s a taste of what’s happening during the week:
- The Broken White: Pop Up Exhibition by Winchester School of Art
- The Eyewear Company at Rawlings Opticians
- Films, Fashion and Flans! hosted by Stardust Years Vintage Fashion
- Hobbs SS18 Shopping Evening
- Dior and I: Special Film Screening at The Stripe, University of Winchester
- Victoria's Promise Charity Fashion Show
- Love You Body Club at The Body Shop
- Dressing the Mums at Brides of Winchester
- Style and Substance at The Mantique
- Summer Style Update with Nicola Davis at Hotel du Vin
- Our Fashionable Little Cocktail List at The Corner House
- Refresh Your Wardrobe with Gieves and Hawkes
- Mint Tea Boutique SS18 Shopping Evening