Soroptimist International of Winchester and District in partnership with the University of Winchester present a conference on how the lives of women and girls are being transformed locally, nationally and internationally.
- Chief Inspector Claire Taylor, Commander Winchester District, Hampshire Police
- Jane Walker, Purple Communities Fund, supporting vulnerable communities worldwide
- Ruth Healey, Regional President, Soroptimist International of Southern England
- Amanda Dukes, DVA Co-ordinator at The You Trust, working with survivors of domestic abuse
- Pauline Monk, Purple Teardrop Campaign, working to raise awareness of trafficking
We hope to have a video message from Caroline Dinenage MP, Minister for Women, Equalities and Early Years
The conference includes a sandwich lunch as part of the conference fee.