Following the success of the Ginchester Fête in 2017, Cabinet Rooms is bringing their unique event back for World Gin Day on Saturday 9 June 2018. This year, we are very excited to be hosting the festival in the breathtaking setting of the Great Hall.
This is truly a local event for local people and a chance to celebrate all that is great about the region’s food and drink scene – naturally with a focus on all things gin! We will be showcasing a veritable menagerie of local gins from HMS Spirits , Winchester Distillery , Pothecary Gin , Gorilla Spirits and Corner Fifty Three
But this is not your run-of-the-mill gin event. Yes, we’ll be sampling some fantastic gins from but the Ginchester Fête is also a great opportunity to have some fun as we enter into the spirit of a quintessential English summer fête.
Join us at one (or both!) of two sessions on World Gin Day and…
- Enjoy a complimentary gin drink on arrival
- Have some fun at our quirky ‘village fête’ with games and amusements
- Enjoy a fanciful G&T at the Tonic Bar
- Enjoy a gin cocktail at the Cabinet Rooms Gin Bar
- Learn more about local gin production from your favourite distillers
- Sample unique and unusal gins from further afield
- Pick up food with a gin flavour from local produce
See you there!