Winchester is celebrating all things creative with the Creative Winchester #CreativeWinch campaign, focusing on the alternative - even hidden - side of Winchester’s rich cultural scene.
Winchester’s creative ambassadors, The Spitfire Sisters, the gentlemen behind the Cabinet Rooms and one of Winchester Cathedral’s most recognised tour guides, will focus on Winchester’s rich cultural past, present and future sharing their inside knowledge on a range of cultural activities, including food and drink, music, history and theatrical arts.
“Twitter Takeovers”, question times, providing perfect Winchester itinerary and bespoke guided tours are just some of the ways the ambassadors will share their unique take of Winchester with us.
Meet the ambassadors:
- Winchester's Creative Ambassador: Pat Davies - Winchester Cathedral
- Winchester's Creative Ambassadors: The Spitfire Sisters
- Winchester's Creative Ambassadors: Cabinet Rooms
- Winchester’s Creative Ambassador: Kay May – Winchester School of Art
- Winchester’s Creative Ambassador: Madelaine Smith – Literary